Black Bean Burrito
Did you know there are over 300 different varieties of beans? In my Burrito recipe we use the Black Bean to create what we think are the best tasting burritos in just twenty minutes!
- Preheat the oven at 200C
- Mix together the Capsicana Ultimate Refried Black Beans, cooked brown rice, salsa, sweetcorn (drained), grated cheese.
- One at a time lay the tortillas flat and place the mixture in the centre of the tortilla.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla so that they nearly touch, then bring up the bottom of the tortilla. Pulling the contents tight, roll the buritto from the bottom up and keep the sides tucked in as you go.
- Lay burittos sude by side in a deep oven dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until heated through and they start to turn golden brown.
- Serve and garnish with guacamole and soured cream.