Cuban Mushroom Quesadillas
Bring a taste of the Caribbean to Mushroom Quesadillas! In this recipe we use my Cuban Chilli and Lime Cook Sauce to create delicious mushroom quesadillas
- Fry the sliced onions, red pepper & mushrooms on a high heat for 3-4 minutes & pour the Capsicana Cuban Chilli & Lime Cook sauce into the pan. Bring to vigorous boil for 2 minutes and then pour into a sieve over a mixing bowl to drain.
- Grate the cheese and put to the side, ready to use.
- Brush large frying pan with oil and bring to medium-high heat, place one of the tortillas in the frying pan and top one half of the tortilla with: grated cheese, mushroom filling, coriander and another sprinkling of cheese.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla onto the filling and leave in the pan for a few minutes to toast.
- Gently flip the tortilla and toast on the other side for a few minutes, taking care not to burn.