Mexican Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Peppers never tasted so good! Create delicious flavoursome peppers easily using my Mexican Smoked Cumin and Chipotle Seasoning mix.
- Add the 300G of finely chopped chicken, Onion (chopped), 2 garlic cloves (chopped), tomato puree and cooked rice to a bowl. Season with Salt & Pepper and mix.
- Add Capsicana Mexican Seasoning Mix and mix again.
- Chop off the lid of the pepper and set aside. Core out the middle of the 3 peppers and fill with mix.
- Top with the grated cheese and replace lid.
- Place in deep oven dish into pre-heated oven and bake for 45 minutes.