Mexican Crispy Pork Belly
Create amazing mouth watering crispy pork belly by coating it with my Mexican Chilli and Honey Cooking Paste. So easy to do and so delicious.
- Blanch, score and salt pork.
- Place on a baking tray in the oven skin side down at 150 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove pork from pan, place veg in pan & baste with fat from the pork.
- Turn oven heat up to 210°C. Place pork back into the pan skin side up on top of your vegetables of choice & roast for further 30 mins.
- Mix the Capsicana Chilli & Honey Cooking Paste in a bowl with 1tbsp oil then add around the edge of the pan & 2 tbsp water over the vegetables and brush around the sides of the pork.
- Continue roasting for a further 15 minutes
- Serve with vegetables of your choice and enjoy!