Mexican Crispy Pork Belly
Create amazing mouth watering crispy Pork Belly by coating it with my award winning Mexican Chilli and Honey Cook Sauce. So easy to do and so delicious.
- Blanch, score and salt pork.
- Place skin side down 150 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove pork from pan, place veg in pan & baste with fat from the pork.
- Turn oven heat up to 210°C. Place pork back into the pan skin side up on top of veg & roast for further 30 mins.
- Pour the Chilli and Honey Sauce around the edge of the pan & 2 tbsp water over the vegetables and brush around the sides of the pork. Continue roasting for a further 15 minutes