Mexican Pork Tinga
Create a deliciously sweet and smoky pork tinga with my Tomato and Chipotle Tinga Cooking Paste. Such a crowd pleaser!
- In a large saucepan, simmer the pork, marjoram, thyme and bay leaves in 1 Litre of salted water until the meat is tender (approx 45 mins). Remove the meat and let cool, then tear into smaller pieces.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender and then drain.
- Add oil to a large pan, add the chorizo and chopped onion and fry until cooked through.
- Add to the pan the shredded pork and potatoes.
- Add the Capsicana Tomato & Chipotle Tinga Cooking Paste and cook through, add water as needed for consistency.